fuel pump problems

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: fuel pump problems
From: "Berny Pellaers" <berny.pellaers@ping.be>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:07:02 +0200
Hello list,

Again I would like to make an appeal to the knowledge of the list to help
me solve the following problem.

I think I have a problem with the fuel pump of my TR4. Sometimes while
driving the motor drops out, after restarting I can keep on driving, and
after a little while, the motor drops out again. The motor keeps on doing
this several times, until the motor can't be restarted.
When starting again, the motor starts up, runs for a few seconds and drops
down immediately.

Being no mechanic, I would appreciate all the tips and solutions you all
can give me the help me solve this problem.

Many thanks in advance.

Berny