Re: TRF catalog for TR4

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF catalog for TR4
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 18:15:41 EDT

> At the "Day of Triumph" in Boston the 8 year winning TR4 owner told me "get
>  all your interior stuff from Moss".  Yet most of the folks I talk to are
>  very positive about TRF.   Since I will be spending about $1,500 dollars
>  this fall to buy the stuff to refurbish a clapped out interior... pretty
>  much sight unseen.... the right choice is critical.

Brian, I bought the black leather with white piping seat covers and the other
interior pieces from TRF in Oct.92.  They are identical to the originals and
have aged extremely well.  The car was a daily driver until 1995.  I use
Connelly's hide food about once every 2 months.  Recommend TRF.  No financial
blah blah.

Art Kelly 64 TR4 CT 33118L (original owner)