RE: Radios, Lawyers & Booby Traps

To: jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: RE: Radios, Lawyers & Booby Traps
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:26:17 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jim,

        I believe that the antithapy and resentment for lawyers are not
        directed to criminal lawyers. We have been forced, by lawyers, to
        live in a society where actions and spending patterns are dictated by
        lawyers. Look in the Yellow Pages under the Lawyers Section. Why do we
        need so many "Slip and Fall", "Malpractice" , "Auto Injury", "Divorce"
        and other unnecessary legal practices. We have been falsely convinced
        that lawyers are a required part of our society. BS! We don't need
        a lawyer to buy a house. We don't need a lawyer to get divorced. We
        don't need a lawyer to incorporate.
        Lawyers have screwed up the automobile and health insurance systems to
        the point that a large percentage of people can not afford the policies.
        Lawyers are the only party that wins in a divorce. They drive up the
cost
        of living due to trivial suits. Can you imagine winning millions of
dollars
        because a person was so stupid to drive with hot coffee between
their legs?
        How much money did the lawyers get? What impacts us more is what did
McDonald's
        have to do to compensate for the unnecessay financial loss?
        My personal experience with lawyers have been extremely negative. My
divorce
        of over 15 years ago have forced me to retain lawyers on occassions.
(I try
        to do most of my motions pro se). They don't return phone calls,
charge an
        extremely high and undeserving rate, are typically conceited, and evade
        matters when it turns out to be their fault.
        A friend of mine spent over $700 in lawyer fees to incorporate. I
did it myself for $65.
        Well, I could go on with more negative rhetoric about lawyers. But, most
        of know the truth - most of them are money-hungry, scheming,
arrogant, vicious,
        immoral and downright cruel.
        Got to go now. I need to get a list of lawyers who specialize in
defamation
        of character. Who knows who will read this email? Anyway, it's a
wonderful
        evening for a top-down TR6 drive.

        Regards,
        Jeff Nathanson