Re: Radios, Lawyers & Booby Traps

To: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Subject: Re: Radios, Lawyers & Booby Traps
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 07:30:55 -0700
Cc: jaltman@altlaw.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff, I never thought much of Lawyers, having been abused by them much
as you have. But the most suprising thing I ever saw was a freind of
mine, a really nice guy, who spent years tryiing to pass the bar exam
after going to law school. He finally passed, and worked as a lawyer for
5 years, then suddenly quit. When I asked him why, he said "Lawyers are
the scum of the earth".

He now hangs wallpaper for a living, does a great job, and is quite
happy. His wife, who was a court clerk, also quit and helps out.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - finally painting!