RE: storing on jack stands or blocks-no no

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Don Spence'" <spence@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: RE: storing on jack stands or blocks-no no
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 11:36:31 +0100
hey, that'll be a good way of getting sagged springs back to a new lease of
life!
What I usually do is putting a set of crap tyres on as the tyres are the
things that really get a hard life when not stored on blocks. Though I have
to admit that I always thought I wasn't nice to my cars by NOT putting them
on blocks.

Gernot