Re: TR6: water pump

To: drjclark@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: TR6: water pump
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 08:11:33 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< My question is where is the best source for a good WP, and
 since I have to drain some of the cooling fluids, would it
 be advisable to replace all the hoses? They are in decent
 shape to be 24 years old, but how good can that be?

Jack,

If they are 24 years old, I'd replace them for sure.  Hoses tend to
deteriorate from the inside out.  I was planning on changing the hoses on my
'76 TR6 with the proper color scheme which I believe was green.  I think TRF
carries these.  Can anyone comment on the quality?

Scott Helms