re: Towing Insurance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Towing Insurance
From: slevine@toucan.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:20:43 -0600
I also have AAA Plus. They were recently very kind in towing my rolling
chassis (no body) from my home to the painter where the body was sitting on
a slave frame that I made from an old rusted  frame with 4x4s and dolly
wheels. You should have seen the driver's face when I opened the garage
door when he saw what he had to tow.

I just had them tow the painted car back home. Slight problem was the first
driver refused to take the car - said he could not do it because there was
no streering wheel.  Called AAA and complained. Next driver had no problem
and was happy to have the opportunity to look at the car.

Both times they were here in less than a hour and I had asked for a flat
bed which they say takes a little longer.

I guess AAA Plus is expensive insurance but when you drive old cars around
(62 T-bird and soon my 70 TR6) I have no fear that if I have a problem on
the road , my car will  be back in my gararge that night.

Sandy Levine          Toucan Technologies
813-264-5140          slevine@toucan.com