RE: TR6 - Wheels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR6 - Wheels
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:18:24 -0500
Cc: "'Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov'" <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>
Bud_Rolofson wrote:

> Other than the Panasports and Mini-lites are there any other wheels
that can
> be used on a TR6?
. . .
> It's not that I dislike the Panasports or Mini-lites, although the
cost does
> cause me to wince, but I'd like to have a few other choices to think
about
. . .
> I actually like the look of the TR steel wheels . . . .

Compomotive makes a race/rally wheel called the ML, similar to
Panasports and other Minilite replica wheels. They're not cheap though.
For a photo, see http://www.usacomp.com/ml.htm

If you like the TR6 stock wheels but want something newer, stronger and
perhaps even wider, Moss Europe sells new stock-appearing steel wheels
in widths from stock to 7 or 8 inches.

Jim Hill
SpyderWeb Vintage Racing
Madison WI