Re: Ordering from England - caution

To: Scott Swanberg <sswan60@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Ordering from England - caution
From: FW Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:40:19 -0400
Sometimes there is no choice but to order from UK. When I ordered the
replacement sill for my FORD, the cost of the sill was 67 pounds. the
freight was US$121.00  ( about US$96.oo for the part) via UPS. But I
knew this upfront and proceeded.  So the Rimmer Bros offer for parts
with free shipping is very attractive- I did order 50pounds of Spit bits
from them! I jsut hope that I got the best cost on the parts!
Cheers,
--
Frank Underwood
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible 204E/A 204E 205730