Re: Access Maintenance Database

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Access Maintenance Database
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 13:57:23 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, jaltman@altlaw.com, "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You guys may have aught me at just the right time.
Not that I have much time on my hands but I like the Idea.
It's time for me to renew (one of) my web pages.  I could devote it to this
database/classifieds and put the info on there.
Enough demand and I'll do it.
Andy D.

On 10/18/98 10:04 AM Joe Curry said...