Re: Radio

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Radio
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:33:00 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad,

I bought that '67 TR4A in 1969, so it had the original, dealer installed AM
radio.  I was working at Radio Shack at the time, so good sound in the car was
a must.  I think I also added an FM converter to the AM radio, and fed the
radio and the 8-track player thru the speakers I added in the back.

Lots of fun!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 10/22/98 1:00:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,