Re: Eat your hearts out, boys and girls!

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: Re: Eat your hearts out, boys and girls!
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:51:12 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Right, Mike BUT I was only making $222.30/ month then (2Lt USA).  So a Triumph
TR4 was over 10 months salary.  Figure that today and today's prices for the
same vehicle (at age 34) are a wash.  'course that doesn't include what you
would need to get it "like new."  As for new cars one comparable modern
equivalent of the TR4 probably goes for about the same amount of salary vs.
price.  Cheers.
Art Kelly