Re: VTR SE Regional in Ocala, Fl

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR SE Regional in Ocala, Fl
From: lgmtr6@juno.com (Lawrence G Miceli)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:12:50 -0500
Cc: lgmtr6@juno.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Art,

Thanks for the plug, but you still can't have my Bud Lite : - ) We are
looking forward to the North Florida club hosting next year's event. The
event in Jekyll Island, GA back in '91 was terrific, and I know that
where ever you plan it for 1999, we'll be there!

We can provide the mailing lists that we compiled for this event (over
1500 flyers were mailed out), the budget information, and anything else
that will help get you going. My only suggestion is to start NOW!!! We
waited too long to work out the art work and as a result were really
scrambling to get the shirts and awards done in time. In fact, the awards
were shipped directly to the hotel

Most folks at the event thought I was really busy, as in two places at
one time, when what  they were really seeing was my twin brother, John.
He really enjoy's letting people come up to him and talk with him for 5
or 10 minutes before telling them that he's not me! And yes, Susan is
much better looking then either John, or me (Thankfully!)

Larry Miceli
'76 TR6
'73 Stag
'66 Herald