RE: Interesting Problem - Comments & Opinions Desired - longish

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, "'On the Mark Software & Consulting'" <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: Interesting Problem - Comments & Opinions Desired - longish
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:45:18 -0000
Check the thread on your filter matches the one of the adapter. I just read
a thread on spin on adapters for TR6 in the TR register newsletter,
apparantly the unipart filters have the wrong thread (that is the ones
stated by Moss that they should fit) I did hear that from other sources as
well, so may be worth checking. (FP filters are supposed to fit)

Gernot