Re: Temporary storage

To: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Temporary storage
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:04:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Does anybody have any experience with product called COVER-IT.

It is advertised in Hemmings every moth.  Like Mike, I am planning on order
one of these for my 98 Mazda 626 which now out in the cold and snow for the
winter while the TR4 gets taken apart. It is 12' x 20' and advertised at
$499 but is $613 with shipping and necessary accessories not included.

I am concerned that it not become an eyesore to my neighbors and that it not
be a waste of money and time.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com