Re: Saturday's Car & Driver TV Show

To: nottingham@alltel.net
Subject: Re: Saturday's Car & Driver TV Show
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:55:21 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Outhandles? Yes.  Looks better? Well, IMO, yes.  Out powers?  Don't think
>so.  Stock for stock, the AH is more powerful.  Mod for mod, the AH is
still
>more powerful.  Ain't no replacement for displacement.
I'm not a Healy expert, but didn't the 300 have a 4 cyl engine?  I remember
driving one years ago, and it was very underpowered.  Maybe I'm getting
confused with another model.  The 3000 is a different story altogether, but
at the prices they're going for these days, one can buy a Jag XKE.  Now
that is a car to covet!!