RE: Saturday's Car & Driver TV Show

To: nottingham@alltel.net, "'rtriplett@bjservices.com'" <rtriplett@bjservices.com>
Subject: RE: Saturday's Car & Driver TV Show
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:44:40 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If memory serves correct, AH 100-4 was a four cyl, 100-6 was a six, and then
the final and most powerful incarnation was the 3000 which of course was a
six.  I'm not familiar with a "300". And, although I love Healeys, I agree
with you...for the same money, I'll take a Series I E-type coupe any day of
the week!