Re: Coffee Paint Codes? - 948 Herald

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coffee Paint Codes? - 948 Herald
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 14:37:00 +0000
DLMAssoc@aol.com wrote:

> Joe is probably a member of the secret society called "DPTSUC", which
> stands
> for "Don't Paint Triumphs Such Ugly Colors".

COFFEE??? An UGLY COLOUR??? It's a lovely shade!
You'll be telling me next that you don't like Targo Purple or Alpine
Mauve!

Seriously, Coffee does look very pretty when combined with Sebring
White, it's not nearly as Brown as the name suggests. It's actually a
friend who needs the paint code, though I still own most of (!) a Coffee
coloured 1960 Herald Saloon.

While we're on the subject though, any codes for Alpine Mauve or Monaco
Blue? Not urgent, but I'll need them by the year 2001! And yes, I do
have cars in these colours!
        Regards,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup