Re: message volume

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: message volume
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:29:38 -0500
Cc: Awgertoo@aol.com
I would agree with both 1) and 2).  3) perhaps, but only because we
_drive_ our cars more than Healey owners.

A couple of other possible conclusions:

Triumph made various other non-sports car models, and only a very
limited number of Healey sedans were built.  healeys@autox.team.net
covers mostly "big" Healeys only.  Most Sprite message traffic is on the
Spridgets list (I think).

And lastly, I have observed that a higher percentage of Triumph owners
are computer literate...  ;-)>   How about if somebody does an analysis
of the percentage of AOL subscribers on both lists...  I don't recall
enough AOL bashing lately.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
(fractional TRs and Healeys laying about)
1 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo