message volume

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: message volume
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:07:57 EST
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
I have been on the Healey net for a while and I only recently got onto the
Triumph net in order to sell my TR3, and after careful and scientific analysis
I have deduced that  the ratio of postings between nets is about 2:1 in favor
of Triumphs!  I can only think of three possible reasons:  1)  There are more
Triumphs/Triumph owners out there  2)  Triumph people talk more than Healey
people, (as opposed to having more to talk about) or,  3)  Triumphs break
more.  What do you think?

Michael Oritt, St. Leonard, MD.
1955 AH 100, 1959 TR3 (for sale)