What speedo do you have for OD?

To: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: What speedo do you have for OD?
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:20:45 -0500
Dave,

I am hoping that you can get me some vital information.  I have a 4.1 rear,
but it is not original to the car.  I have a speedometer that is proper
for the 3.7 rear.  To add to my difficulties, I also have 185/70 tires.
My speedometer has a huge error (13% or so).

What is the speedometer calibration on your speedometer?  Is there any error
in the ODOMETER reading?  What tires are you currently using?

Thanks in advance!

-Tony
online speedo repair manual at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/arhodes