RE: RE: speedo cal values

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE: speedo cal values
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:29:01 -0700

As I said in another post, my 76 has the 1000 speedo. I think my diff is
3.70 (weren't all non PI cars 3.7?). It may be relevant that I have a late
76. Perhaps the 1000 were all they had left and they were just recalibrated
but the faces were not changed. Or maybe Smiths screwed up or had parts
shortages as well.

Maybe some other 76 owners (especially with original speedos) want to check
the small print on their speedos and post the findings?

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO