RE: A or J OD?

To: THUNDERBOLT@TECHHEADNET.COM, TomAndKate@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A or J OD?
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:59:37 -0500
I believe Ken Streeter from New England Triumphs is still advertising for
both an A and a J O/D, so you could probably sell it to him (of course, he
never answered my e-mails when I was selling one, and it's gone now - too
bad!). Better yet, use the proceeds of your sale to buy the Toyota 5-speed
from Conversion Components in NZ (can you all tell I'm dying to hear what
these are like?). JD