Re: TR3-TR4 starter crank handles

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: TR3-TR4 starter crank handles
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:33:28 -0800 "Re: TR3-TR4 starter crank handles" (Mar 12, 11:14am)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've no direct experience with TR4s but that's never stopped me
from offering an opinion before. So... for what it's worth, Moss
list three different starting crank handles.

        TR2-3 to TS22013
        TR3A-3B
    and TR4

It could be that the one on ebay looks different because it's for a
'57 TR3 (no A).

Drew

[snip]

--