Re: Windscreen, Dzus vs. Bolts

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen, Dzus vs. Bolts
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:34:49 -0700
Working with both a pre & post 60000 may give you some choices (and
challenges) regarding which way to go.  Since you consider the 59 to be
the "car" and the 60 the "donor" -- I believe the Dzus would be correct
from the standpoint of originality though it visually may be
indistinguishable from a bolt-on that still uses the keyed plate between
the stanchion and scuttle.

FWIW: I use the Dzus feature of my windscreen quite frequently as I find
I enjoy driving the car with just an aeroscreen in place.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A TS47905L