Re: Windscreen, Dzus vs. Bolts

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen, Dzus vs. Bolts
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:14:04 EST
Bob and Randall,
The scuttle on my car only has two holes on each side, so I must have the
screw type windscreen as in the late TR3A/B.  Therefore any post 60000 screw
style windscreen should fit my car, right??  Are there any rubber isolaters
between the metal parts to inhibit galvanic corrosion, such as in the tail
lights?  Also, I have only one stanchion guide plate and it doesn't seem to
fit well with the windscreen stanchion that I have.  It has a raised "key"
area that doesn't quite fit into the female side of the stanchion.  It would
probably fit if I grind it down.  Any suggestions or comments?

Regards,
Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A TS 58399