RE: negative camber

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: negative camber
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:56:39 -0600

Peter Zaborski wrote:

> This is the original post from Brain Lanoway
> <mailto:Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.ca> ...enjoy.

[Prior posts on the relationship between trailing arm brackets and camber
snipped]

Thanks Peter - I wanted to give Brian the opportunity to post it himself,
since he'd obviously put a lot of work into these calculations and should
get all the credit for it. But since we haven't heard from him, I'm glad you
dug it out.

I know that Brian's chart saved me many hours of trial and error, and I've
put the chart in a safe place should the question come up again.

Jim Hill
SpyderWeb Vintage Racing
Madison WI