Re: Mustang...Spitfire???

To: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Subject: Re: Mustang...Spitfire???
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:52:17 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: DANMAS@aol.com, ArthurK101@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@autox.team.net

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Susan and John Roper wrote:

> You may know her better than I Dan, but the same does not apply to the
> Falstang.  the guts of the beast are the same, same platform, same
>mechanicals,
> just a nicer party dress and higher heels.  John

 Is it not a fact that Chimps are only 10% different in their DNA to
humans?! Is there more of a 10% component difference between a falcon
and a 'stang? Which would be the chimp of the two? Are you a
creationalist or a Evolutionist? Where does pam Anderson figure in Human
 evolution and all this?:-)

   Johnny '70 viterald (How many % does a bonnet and front sus count?)