Re: Mustang...Spitfire???

To: Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Mustang...Spitfire???
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:22:14 -0600
Cc: DANMAS@aol.com, ArthurK101@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
This from the land of our forebears who still believe a saloon, the
neighborhood barroom, to be an automobile, where there are those who
still lament the passing of the Super Snipe, the Austin Atlantic, and
other sporting saloon wannabes for the upwardly mobile.  Beauty truly is
in the eye of the beholder.  John