Re: birthday

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: birthday
From: Peter Belej <belej@illuminet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:54:07 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello all,
  Just to add myself to the list, I am the SAME AGE as my TR6, well at
least we were both rolled out of the 'show room' on the same year.  I am
not sure on the date.  It will probably be close as the the actual
'manufact.' date.   How would I figure that one out?  Is that actually
printed somewhere on the wheel well?  What dose BMIHT stand for and
where can I get one of those certs for my TR6?   Thanks.

Pete (oh you mean that there is oil in those 'dash pots'?????)
'74 TR6

--
Lt  P. Belej
USMC