RE: birthday

To: "'Day.John@fin.gc.ca'" <Day.John@fin.gc.ca>
Subject: RE: birthday
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:13:03 -0800
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'm almost 4 years older than my 59 TR3A.  Closest I've come is a 56 TR3,
which I sold due to it's advanced stage of rust/missing parts.  Talked my
Dad into buying our first TR3A (which he still has) when I was 18.
Hmm, I never thought about getting a 55.  I suppose there's a certain
poetry in that, but I really dislike front drum brakes (another reason I
sold the 56) <g>

Randall

On Wednesday, March 17, 1999 6:53 AM, Day.John@fin.gc.ca
[SMTP:Day.John@fin.gc.ca] wrote:

> There's a good 'survey'-type question - how many listers ARE younger than
> their cars? I have a 1958 TR3A, and I was born in 1960. I bought my 1976
TR6