RE: birthday

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk
Subject: RE: birthday
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:36:46 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Actually it is - it shows there's a good infusion of a newer generation
(even younger than myself) who are crazy (manic? insane?) for Triumphs.
Jaguars, on the other hand, remind me of private golf courses - often too
good for those who can afford them relative to those who could really
appreciate them (this should cause a stir!). JD