Re: European Vacation

To: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: European Vacation
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:22:26 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Bill Davies wrote:

> Don't expect to see many Triumphs in North Wales though (except Johnny's
> Viterald!) - we saw 2 in a week of touring last October, and only one of
> them waved back!

  TSK,TSK,TSK Bill! you weren't looking hard enough!
 The lady at the canteen has a dolly, theres a brown dolly on the next
left past my house. Theres a white dolly along carnarfon road. There was
a blue 1500 FWD for sale at premier motors. The milkman collects his
money in a white 2000 saloon. Theres two spitfires in Conway and a
yellow one that commutes between Conway and Bangor. The reason that bill
didn't get a wave is that round here you aren't (always!)  a Triumph
enthusiast if you drive one, it's 'just' your car! The same way that
most ford Drivers don't wave at each other!

  Johnny '70 Viterald