GT6 brake servo

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 brake servo
From: FMags2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:44:39 EST
<<I'm deliberating what to do about the brake servo on my late GT6 MK3.  I'm
rebuilding the brake system using silicone fluid.  I've found a guy who
rebuilds them called Norton Classic Servos in the UK.  He's charging around
150 pounds to rebuild them or around 30 pounds for a kit.  Anyone had
dealings with them?
I read in a recent TSSC mag that its dangerous to leave the servo off the
car - any comments?>>

I just stepped out to the garage and looked at mine.  What brake servo?  I
didn't recall having one and sure enough I don't.  Been driving it and
autocrossing it that way for 15 years.  Seems to work fine.

Frank Magnusson