Re: ?Importing a car from England, HOW?

To: <EPaul21988@aol.com>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ?Importing a car from England, HOW?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 99 08:37:23 -0800

>I'm interested in one of the models of Land Rover no longer imported, no dual
>air bags.  Anyone know about purchasing and bringing one over.  Assume I go
>there and drive it around a bit.
>
>Thanks
>Bob Paul

Hi Paul,

Interesting to see a Land Rover import request on the Triumph news list.

My web site has a link to the U.S. governemnt car import regulations.
You will find the OFFICIAL poop on how to legally import cars into the
states.

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

There are navagation buttons at the bottom of my home page.  Since you
are asking about a Land Rover, press the Land Rover button.  This will
take you to my Land Rover contents page Near the top is a link to my Land
Rover Link page.  Near the bottom of that page is the link to the
goverment import regulations page.

Of course now, if you were asking about importing a Triumph, I would have
said press the Triumph button at the bottom of the page....

Take care,

TeriAnn Wakeman                              Coming soon
Santa Cruz, California                    New hub web site for
twakeman@cruzers.com             everything Rover and expedition equipment
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman    Links-cars for sale-special equip.
                                     equip. reviews-Books-expeditions
                                             & much more!!