RE: Rocker Oil Feed Line

To: "'Alvamike@aol.com'" <Alvamike@aol.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rocker Oil Feed Line
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:21:49 -0800
Mike :

IMO, no, it's not a good idea.  Unless you are going racing, or have a
problem like the rear cam bearing installed wrong or chronic low oil
pressure, the factory setup provides adequate lubrication.  Adding the
external oil line will give you problems with oil getting past the intake
valve stems.

Randall