Re: TR4 Carpet Choices - Final Update

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Carpet Choices - Final Update
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 21:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 1 May 1999, Brad Kahler wrote:

> On the whole, the quality of the carpet [from Southeastern Fabrics --
> Mark Walker] is very nice....

I would have to agree. Although I've not seen any of their kits, I have a
sample piece of their charcoal grey carpet (via Bill Kelly, who procured
same for his Herald 1200 convertible). The color match is very close to
that of original carpeting (compared to a small piece of "unexposed to
the elements" original carpeting that I have), if perhaps just a bit
brighter. And the appearance is virtually indistinguishable from the
original.

--Andy