Re: TR4 Carpet Choices - Final Update

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Carpet Choices - Final Update
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 12:32:06 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks for the input guys,

I will call Walker on Monday morning..... his 800 number doesn't answer
today.   I will see if he can make me up a set for delivery this week....
and see if he can incorporate the stuff he has learned from Brad.

But.... only got one comment on the Moss set or the TRF vs Moss
differences.   I don't mind paying for quality....  just wasn't planning on
doing the carpets this year  and I just don't know the differences.

Anybody else used the Moss loop kit?

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site