Help me find 30981D Ignition Switch NOS?

To: tr7@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Help me find 30981D Ignition Switch NOS?
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 17:11:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello folks.  As some of you may already know, the ignition switch in my
'81 TR7 decided to part with this world in two pieces, and thus I now
have a replacement on backorder from TRF, VB and Rimmers.  None of them
are the exact replacement, though.  All of them will at the very least
be missing the key buzzer wire (green/black).  I can install that, but
anything beyond that is beyond me!  Do any of you out there have a NOS
Lucas ignition switch, Part # 30981D (BL# TKC3390), or know anybody who
might?  It has the 9-pin female connector on the end.  I'd like to
replace it with the correct part if possible.
--
|               Brian Furgalus                |