Re: TR-250 at eBay, eBay notifier

To: "Skip Montanaro" <skip@mojam.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-250 at eBay, eBay notifier
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 18:15:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Skip,

Thanks for providing this service to the list.  I use it everyday to keep
track of goodies on eBay without all the browsing time on their site.

I recommend this highly to you guys that are looking for parts like me.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Triumph.html (under construction)