Re: Big plugs in TR-250 floor pans - why?

To: geohahn@azstarnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big plugs in TR-250 floor pans - why?
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 22:46:04 EDT
In a message dated 07-May-99 15:45:23 Eastern Daylight Time,
geohahn@azstarnet.com writes:

> The big advantage to the inside jacking points is that the frame on the
>  3 is so low that with a flat tire you're left with precious little space
>  for slipping a scissors jack under there.

George, you're right.  My point was that the floor pans on the TR4/4A/250/5/6
are identical.

The jack in the TR4 and the jacking technique used for the TR4 were based on
the TR3 method.  But the floor pans in the TR4/4A/5/250/6 are not the same as
the floor pans in the TR3.  Cheers.

Art Kelly