Re: Big plugs in TR-250 floor pans - why?

To: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Big plugs in TR-250 floor pans - why?
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 01:37:50 -0700
Cc: Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Yup, you are correct Tom. The big plugs hide a bracket on the frame that
the original jack was to fit into, allowing you to jack the car from the
plush comfort of your seat, I suppose. I am not sure anyone ever tried
this! I am sure they were present on 4/4A/250/5's, I thing on 2/3/3A's
as well (latter was the same chassis as Italia, so that makes sense too)

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

--