Cockpit Covers

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cockpit Covers
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:33:06 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Moss has a great new product in their catalog....... a cockpit cover. I saw
one of these on a Mercedes last summer but Covercraft didn't make one for
Triumphs. The one Moss is carrying works on all Triumphs and only costs $45.
I've been using mine all Spring and it does a great job keeping the sun off
and the dust out of my interior. It only take a few minutes to put on and
holds up well in the wind. I've put pictures of it up on my website
(http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/may_1999.htm) if you want to see what it looks
like. The site has been a little slow loading so be patient.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD