Re: Don't dip that in acid just yet...

To: Allen Patterson <kormanfastbmw@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Don't dip that in acid just yet...
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:53:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
But be careful that the operator knows what they are doing. The system uses
high pressure with large volume I had my TR3 done that way it turned out
fine recommended it to a friend . He ended up with a warped top on  his
Mustang . It also does not take the rust so you have to sand blast it . So
rather than chance it had my wifes MGA dipped I still had minor rust
problems and some body damage from lifting it in and out of the tank
don't know what I will do next time

   Philip Schulert