RE: TR2 Side Curtians

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR2 Side Curtians
From: philpatt@kalamazoo.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 06:42:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The slider window indicates TR3 or aftermarket.  Are the wedge ares fixed or
"bolted" onto the rest of the window frame?

If they are fixed, then it's probably a TR3 side curtain... if they're bolt
on's it's aftermarket (as are my dad's TR3 SC's)...

If the bottom "flap" has lift the dot fasteners, then it's aftermarket, as
all TR SC's have a frame which "sits" just above the door's tonneau cover
fastener posts.

Hope that helps some.

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}