???quality hardware????

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ???quality hardware????
From: "Shannon Cole" <shang@sonet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 20:22:02 -0500
Hello all,
  I have a question for the list concerning new hardware(nuts&bolts). I am
currently in the midst of my frame off restoration of a 59 TR3. The kit I
purchased to rebuild the front end along with many other items comes with
new nuts & bolts. My ?, is this hardware good quality stuff, or would I be
better off blasting and painting the old nuts & bolts?

Shannon
59 TR3 (all over my shop)