Re: American Racing Mags

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: American Racing Mags
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:37:47 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

The easiest and quickest way to see if its truly magnesium is to bring along
a road flare, hold it up to wheel, if it explodes into flames with
particularly noxious fumes, you found a true mag wheel. ;) I once came
across a bag of magnesium chips and took them to the beach where we poured
them into the sand and lit with a  flare. A few hours later we saw that the
sand turned into a nice glass bowl.

Op
Want to hear how insane I actually am?
Then listen to comedy (attempts?) skits I have done and recorded to Real
Audio format
HTTP://hiddenmic.cjb.net/

For a great article on 3.5 Litre BOP/Rover V8 info and pix of my TR4
HTTP://alumv8.cjb.net/

For a bit of Paranormal in Media
HTTP://ufotv.cjb.net/