Re: American Racing Mags

To: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Subject: Re: American Racing Mags
From: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 13:24:34 -0400
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
        Dave,

        RE:"Magnafluxing for cracks (or Zyglo or something) would be the
first thing I'd
do."

        You're exactly right. I bought the wheels, and the first thing I
did was
dismount the Michelin Redlines so I can send them off to be inspected by
a shop that specializes in alloy wheel repair. The wheels are 31 years old,
and obviously a visual inspection won't be enough.

        BTW, if anyone in Northern Virginia needs 5 well-used Michelin X
redline
185-15's cheap, e-mail me off list. Two of them are the original type that
just
say "Michelin" with no "X" after it. (one large script, one small).

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic