FW: Bizarre TR6 steering problem

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Bizarre TR6 steering problem
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:22:17 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Radley, Jack
Sent: Friday, July 02, 1999 8:21 AM
To: 'Peter Innocenti'
Subject: RE: Bizarre TR6 steering problem

Peter:

I think you can avoid this problem by bolting the ground strap to the
body as it is designed.  This is assuming your ground cable is original.
My ground has two eyelets, one for attachment to the body below the
battery shelf and one for the engine block.  With the cable attached in
both spots, I can't see how you could get tangled in the steering.

For what its worth.....

Jack Radley