RE: TR6 Clutch

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Clutch
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:39:50 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"

Actually it is not as difficult as you make it sound Dave. My GTI is LHD
uses a mechanical clutch and I am sure the RHD versions don't do anything
much different. The secret is a cable actuated mechanism. The cable can be
routed just as easily as the hydraulic line. Other than the need for
periodic adjustment (due to cable stretch) it is a pretty painless solution.
And far less messy!

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---